GEOMAX takes building pad stabilization to a whole new level.
The GEOMAX soil stabilization process can improve the stability and quality of your building pad in numerous ways:
- Provides a firm and uniform working platform throughout the building erection phase
- Allows subcontractors to work on a stable base, reducing construction cost and time
- Because the stabilized base resists water infiltration and minimizes freeze/thaw cycles, construction traffic does not degrade the base
- Prevents the swelling of expansive soils and the heaving of floor slabs in large commercial and industrial building floors
- Allows for the reduction in floor thickness, which can reduce construction costs